Funny you brought this up Mahdi... Michail Wilson aka M1 on here ran into
the same problem when we were wanting the B-5971 smartsocket documentation
and code... unfortunately for those all the code wasn't there but Michail
did the work and got it working anyhow after we ordered PCB and parts.  Big
props to Michail for making this happen too.  For a little show check out
the finished smartsockets video he made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSH4eYywX1A

Bill