On 2019-10-04 4:33 p.m., Dekatron42 wrote:
I'd like to clean some tube socket pins in an ultrasonic bath to get rid of the green corrosion but I don't know how to re-plate them afterwards so they look like new and can be re-used.

only outfit I have seen advertising small plating outits is Eastwood, who mostly serves the Antique car market.

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe