I wish I could because I know you really wanted one too.  Actually if it
hadn't been for Michael B. I wouldn't have any tubes.  It seems like this
person in NY/NJ area was only one I've ever heard of ever having B-8971's
and they sold them all years ago.  I'm surprised these recent planar tubes
appeared all of sudden.  Either a find somewhere or maybe someone with a
stash died?  I'm sure Pete isn't telling ;^} and I don't blame him.  His
price wasn't that bad for good tested planars really considering the
rarety.  I almost bought a set but he only had 5 left.

Bill