Thanks for the reply John!  I wish I could find some documentation for it
somewhere!  I've been looking but it predates the internet and it's
nuclear.  During that time people didn't really publicise much about stuff
like this.  Which dekatrons does it run on?  Can you tell?  Some counters
use different dekatron models for the decades.

Thanks again for the post,

Bill