Well, you would really need two of those in perfect sync at start time to
do the time-dilation measurement. If you want to implement the second one
you will need a method to compensate for the communication delay when you
do the measurement in real time. And a really good back support.
However I can volunteer for the first one if someone provides the
wristwatch and the plane tickets. And I get to keep the wristwacth as a
memento :D