> On Jan 24, 2020, at 11:35 AM, martin martin <mcvei...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If anyone needs some very odd Burroughs symbol tubes I have a box of these-
> Free!  I have been unable to find the pin-out but once you pick the Anode,
> just buzz it out with 180 and be careful...
>
> They are dual-wide and have the "popular symbols"

According to the Alan Franzman database...

Socket: SK‑182

pins 8 & 9 at front: Anode=3&14, G[l]=5, M[l]=2, K[l]=4, m[l]=6, µ[l]=8,
n[l]=7, Hz[r]=13, S[r]=12

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com/

“The book said something astonishing, a very big thought.
It said that the stars were suns, only very far away.
The Sun was a star, but close up.”—Carl Sagan, Cosmos, 1980