From: martin martin <mcvei...@gmail.com>
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 24, 2020 8:44 pm
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Can anyone find a schematic for this odd clock?

Now that I have the doc, I may use green!  What a cool idea...

~mcvei...@gmail.com

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:56 AM David Weiner <westdaves...@gmail.com> wrote:

those displays also come in green, get them on eBay HDSP 0960  $!0 each or 10
for $80

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 9:36:45 AM UTC-7, martin martin wrote:
I found this strange clock at a surplus house.  It's a Chrono-Log model number
S70,201-412H.  It seems to keep time as far as the digits work but needs a
little work.  Anyone seen one of these ?

Thanks!
martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/7df0fc6f-5d80-4260-a58c-42a5047befbd%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAKYv7NQHw4szRwyMPKNPdK1E6GUdruHKEh25Lxi8fuT57v_NpQ%40mail.gmail.com.