Hi!

It's real, serious project, not an April 1st joke :-) The uncertainty meter
shows the inaccuracy of the input timing signal (measured against internal
high accuracy oscillator) plus some tolerances on the parts, propagation
delays etc.. The "Uncertainty" word was kind of internal joke when we
started on the project, and it eventually made it to the final version.

We used nixie tubes here because 1) the customer had an old (slow) nixie
tube display and suggested using nixie tubes (they are used to it) 2) I
want to build projects with nixie tubes

Have a great day

Dalibor