Thanks! Boards and programmed microcontrollers will be available from me,
full kits elsewhere.

Documentation is at angryelectrons.co, in the downloads section. The
assembly manual isn't finished yet. Operations manual is the same for all
word clocks.

The board behind the clock is the six digit version. I don't have enough
tubes to run both without decommissioning one of two other B7971 clocks
that I have. I may just do that.