I absolutely agree Martin!  They're so amazingly beautiful tubes and so
unique in their appearance with the views from any angle.  Dalibor says
he'd like to make some smaller tubes... I've heard someone got some special
rz568M tubes he made without the solid background behind the cathodes.  I
haven't seen them yet but was told some were made at the factory as special
order of some kind.  I'd actually buy some with perforated back instead
similar to the perforated anode screen.

Bill