Hello, indeed I have. Two chips gone (oops), I have 10, I'm sure I'll learn
before I get to the last one :)

It amazed me that I managed to hand solder with hot air flow and soldering
liquid paste a QFN40 first time with no issues, the LFCSP_LQ is obviously a
different story. I tried to put less solder on the big center pad and all
pins seem to be touching well, perhaps I burnt it but I was careful with
the heating profile on the way up to the peak as well as down and how many
seconds I spent on each phase.

 But hey! Who doesn't like a good challenge on it after a long day at work!
I'll get there.