Kevin,

That's quite a project! It has a lot of processing power. I can tell that
you've put a lot of thought into the design.
I'm curious about the plans for software and features, since you mentioned
that you haven't written any of it yet.
The big limiting factor of Nixie tubes in a feature-laden device, as I see
it, is the limited display ability. Not having any letters makes it hard to
convey information. The decimal points are better than nothing, but require
knowledge of what they're indicating.
That's why my Cathode Corner Nixie watches only display the time.
Please keep us posted on your progress.