On Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 12:13 AM gregebert <gregeb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried surgical glasses ?

I use surgical (dental}) loupes for 90% of my smd work. They are good if
you have the right working distance. I could not justify the money for some
nice zeiss loupes, so I bought some cheap Chinese ones. The optics are
fine, but the plastic on the frames was a bit cheap and cracked after a few
months. I frakensteined on some metal bits to fix the frames, and have been
using them for over five years.