Great, let us know how it goes. Always happy to hear of someone else having
fun with dekatrons!

BTW, to your question about OG9 in the other thread - yes, OG9 are
essentially the same as OG4, just with more main cathodes brought out
individually to pins on the octal base (K0, K1, K5 and K9 instead of just
K0). It's what ETL call a 'computing tube' - partway between a counter and
a selector. ETL's analogous tubes are GC10/4B and GC10B.

Jon.