> On Nov 9, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Paolo Cravero <paolo.crav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A few years ago I started documenting the appearance of Nixies in broadcast
> media, and everyone here was invited to contribute. Please feel free to add
> recent discoveries and new appearances at:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12flg9o8OFw3oAlLBToHjpNLt1VdUuMSRkMb-7SJ4xuA/edit?usp=sharing
>
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12flg9o8OFw3oAlLBToHjpNLt1VdUuMSRkMb-7SJ4xuA/edit?usp=sharing>

Lots of Nixies in this pilot movie for "Earth II":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LMIKcY5eCw

> You can also watch the listed movies/media and be sure that our favorite
> "actresses" haven't changed with age  :)

Check out the clothes and hair in the video above.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the
shoulder of Orion... beams...in the dark in the Tannhauser Gate. All those
moments will be lost in time...like tears in the rain." — Roy Batty, Blade
Runner