Their TaoBao page has had quite a few updates since this thread started.
MX572 has now been replaced with their MX5570

Translated form TaoBao:

*After continuous research and overcoming difficult problems, we have now
developed a new version, which is a significant improvement over the
previous one. First, the top is changed to a flat top, the inner metal mesh
is dense, and the suction nozzle is moved to the bottom, and the overall
look is stronger, a little shorter than before, the height is 100mm, and
the pins are 110mm high. Now it is full-body glass, without a stainless
steel base, and the led lights at the bottom will no longer be blocked.*
Price has doubled now, costing around $600 per tube!
The remaining MX572 tubes are now being sold for around $120 each and
around $725 for a set of 6 tubes and 2 colons.