Thanks for that link Jon
That’s a very interesting read for sure!

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jon
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 10:30 PM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Elfin Rodan MG-17G

They're sweet little tubes, well worth having if you don't pay a fortune for
them. This page is an interesting tangent on the subject:

http://www.imajeenyus.com/vacuum/20101115_second_panaplex/index.shtml

Jon.

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 9:09:52 PM UTC w...@kitsunegari.net
<mailto:w...@kitsunegari.net>  wrote:

Oh dear that sounds scary.
I really hope they’ve been handled with care and, if they were, this last trip
with the postal services doesn’t break them.
I’m not even sure if I’m going to use them though. I’d never even thought about
them actually being 7 segment Nixie tubes so something inbetween Nixie and
Numitron. Perhaps use them to trade for other tubes I like.
No idea what the value of these things is nowadays.