If you dont already have a clock or other device with 7971's, I suggest you
make one. Even though these tubes are a bit ugly, they are so enormous and
versatile that you will be pleased with it. And keep a few spares. I built
an 8-tube clock with 7971's a few years ago and I still like it, and wish I
had time to add more features via software (it's RasPi based, so I'm
limited only by time and creativity).

If you decide to sell, I've seen a lot of these being sold on Ebay for well
over 100 USD, especially if you can show they are tested. You probably
already have several messages from other neonixie members who want to buy
some.