I got my first board from Poly Paks sometime in the late 1970’s. Probably
paid about $4 if I recall. One tube had shorted segments. I was about 15.
Then in 1979 I decided  to build a clock and bought three boards from
Meshna Electronics. After I assembled that, I decided I would get spare
tubes that were sold as NOS from Meshna. Bought six of them which I still
have wrapped in bubble wrap. I have a total of seven in a carton along with
the six in the clock. Also I still have the defective one that still lights
up but has problem segments. Thinking of selling it as a novelty as it is
not really useful for a clock.