Hi

 Recently unpacked my IN-18 Blue Dream Nixie Clock with the belly to
assemble it (after 6 years) and noticed a few components are missing.
Dieter nicely told me they were way past that project..

 Most of what is missing I think I can source (column (colun) tubes,
buzzer, leds)  but I need information on part:

TR-1 Nixie Transformer, type Nixtra-18.

 In googling Nixie Transformers, none of the results look like the gold
square with the red dot. Is this similar to the photo on page 2 of the
instructions.

http://www.clausurbach.de/nixieclocks/english/downloads/AI_BD_English.pdf
What can I use without much modification?

Am I looking for something that functions like NCH6100HV ??
 At least I got all the nixies!

  Any help is appreciated!
  Thanks
  Tim