They are quite lovely
    On Tuesday, 19 January 2021, 18:26:36 GMT, alex nolan
<masterscriptmaker...@gmail.com> wrote:

 No expert by any means, but according to https://frank.pocnet.net/brand.html
WF is listed as "RFT Werk für Fernsehelektronik". It seems to be a subsidiary
or branch of RFT of some kind.

On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 2:55:35 AM UTC-5 ZY wrote:

Apologies for not being a nixie tube here, but it's a vintage display so
hopefully it fits the theme.
I have some old VQB76 LED modules with the logo WF. I see for tubes WF is
associated with RFT. Is WF a brand name, or a separate company? And what does
it stand for?
I'm also curious if anyone would have a datasheet for these guys. I managed to
probe out a pinout, but it would be nice to have the actual datasheet.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/be7d5d45-5591-4101-87c8-e889ac4c2532n%40googlegroups.com.