If you have enough space, here is what I would do:  I would take a DIP
header, some perfboard,  a handful of MPSA92's, and a handful of 10k 1/4
watt resistors and replicate the circuit you show (ignoring the back-biased
diode which is probably a parasitic from the monolithic process).  If there
were a space problem, I would use some ribbon cable between the header and
the perfboard.