I've been running one 24x7 for a couple of weeks - not quite pushing the
envelope of unlimited but no signs of any issues so far.
I have just completed a 6 tube clock using them though I only have one tube
so will be having some trick photography done this weekend to show what it
would look like fully loaded - the recipient of the clock has hs tubes
waiting!
I also took one of their colon towers which are nicely made.
The tube is available in both Z568M compliant base and their own
proprietary  base which consists of two rows of 0.1" pitch male headers
(like the ZIN18 - although I see that is now available in an IN-18
compliant format).
I found some nice 'pin sockets' that are press fit into a PCB and work well
on a 0.1" pitch - my only 'complaint' being that the base of the colon
towers cannot sit flush against the PCB because of the plastic carrier for
the 0.1" pitch pins though I expect that this can be pulled off.
I used the Z568M tube base so that other tubes with the same base could
also be used.
The Millclock colon towers do not support any under tube lighting so, for a
different board, I have come up with a solution for under lit colon towers
that will match the base of the black or silver versions of tubes from
Dalibor and Millclock.
- Richard