Yeah!  Jumping on some IV-17/IV-4 at $2.50 each before they are gone.  I've
been eschewing the VFD stuff because most of it isn't nearly as cool as
nixies, but these can do alphanumeric and look pretty big too, so...

Want to buy some of the bigger blue 16-segment LED units too. I think it'll
be Aliexpress for that though.