> On Apr 16, 2021, at 1:36 PM, Keith Moore <nixieke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Did you get any more information on these?

I'm all ears as well.

This seller just put up three BIN listings. They appear to be identical (you
may have to scroll down the page):

https://www.ebay.com/str/robotube?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I wish now that I'd bought some of the ones with yellowed plastic. The light
probably shines through unlike the white ones that are opaque.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."—Roy Batty, Blade Runner