Alas,  but I only have red HeNe...  Forgot the Kimmon HeCd though!  It
doesn't fire,  but I haven't tried hooking it up to a proper 240 outlet yet
vs a transformer,  or trying a violet ray to help ionize the tube. I was
able to get a response from a guy at Kimmon who said that model is the one
most likely to still lase.  They were used in silicon wafer machines.  When
it's powered up,  the starter arcs every few seconds.   The first time I
tried it,  it pulled white in the plasma tube a little.   Not sure if the
He pressure is too high.

Arcade cabinets are original Crystal Castles and Subroc 3D.  Have Boom'r
Rang'r conversion board kit in a vertical monitor Data East cabinet and a
Tetris board in a convertible cabinet that might have been a Heavy Barrel
originally,  and a 1982(?) DigDug cabaret cabinet with a 60in1 board
(harness adapted to JAMMA std).