> On May 1, 2021, at 1:11 PM, Nicholas Stock <nickst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mohit makes some lovely looking electronic 'sculptures'....I'd take a crack
> at the kit, but I have too many projects languishing that need completion
> already!
>
> On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 3:01 AM Paolo Cravero <paolo.crav...@gmail.com
> <mailto:paolo.crav...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hello.
> Freeform electronics are a very fine form of art. Reproducing what is shown
> in the pictures requires a lot of practice, starting with getting the wires
> straight and of proper length.

My primary form of art is kinetic sculpture so this is of great interest. And
beyond my limited abilities.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com/

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it
said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl
Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980