I actually scored a lot of 11 IN-13 today for a total shipped, taxed(grr)
amount of just under $90.  A rare thing indeed these days.  Not sure what
I'll do with them right now, but they can keep the few I already have
company for a while.  Or maybe I should put them in a safe deposit box.  IF
they arrive and are intact and good, that is.

Made a few offers on lots of 100 IN-2, but the guy let them expire.  He had
numerous lots ranging from $170 up to over $500 plus 60 shipping, etc.  My
offer of 160 was declined, then he raised the price to 280!  He had one at
199 and raised that one to 300+.  These were for lots of mixed new and used
tubes.  I thought, well that's what I get for trying to save a few
bucks...  Was able to find another seller with 70 tested units for a much
more reasonable price.  At this point, my thinking is that any lot where
they aren't in individual boxes or cellular packing are going to be used
tubes.