Even though the diet left my street address off the label and just had my
hand,  phone number and city,  state,  zip, I got it.   They sent 129 tubes
of the 100 I ordered.   2 of them have a cracked fill nipple and so are of
course no good. But I'm not complaining about those two.

And yes,  they are small!  Were these used with sockets?

Seller is vannadiy if anyone wants some.