Hey Thanks Greg.

Hi Nick, ping me and I can tell you how I do it so that you can use the
clock either NWTS or GPS governed and easily swap them. The one I sent
Dalibor is done this way.

You've already done the hard part by converting the clock away from the
older Axiom/Oncore 1PPS GPSs. And I assume converted that BNC connector to
either a mini DIN or 1/8" TRS?