Hello everybody! I'd like to introduce myself to all. My name is Rich
Nicewonger and I am a retired electronics technician. I worked in the field
of power and energy measurement instrumentation for 40 years at a leading
NJ company. Gas discharge displays have always interested me. In fact, the
company I worked for used Beckman displays in some of their products! My
particular interest is not necessarily clocks (although I do have a nixie
version) but more toward calculators and test equipment using these type of
displays. I am always a sucker for more of these that may require some work
to be operational. Sometimes I shoot myself in the foot because of the
difficulty in finding replacement parts for 50+ year old equipment,
especially displays! I hope to get some insight from knowledgeable folks
here. So, looking forward to having some interesting and useful
conversations.
My best to all,

Rich