The first nixie clock I built was a two-tube design, though it's full of
bodges and questionable design choices and would definitely not fit into a
lightbulb. It uses two B-5855s, two DM160 VFDs, two K155ID1s, and a nodemcu
for NTP. I suppose the electronics could be placed in the base of the bulb,
with the tubes in the bulb itself.