The documentation is online at http://www.cathodecorner.com/sc200c.html

It is a somewhat amusing problem :)

I should say that it was working fine for several years prior to this problem.

- Gary

On 10/18/2021 9:07 PM, Toby Thain wrote:
On 2021-10-18 7:53 p.m., Gary Kaufman wrote:
I've been unsuccessful in reaching David Forbes, so thought I would ask the group for help.

My SC200C has been "unhealthy" for a while now, and I'm trying to get it running properly.

I've now got a stable, but scrambled display (see pic's).  I think I have a problem with the shape generators but would appreciate any help or suggestions you could offer.

I know this isn't helpful at all, but I have to admit I find this accidental font quite charming.

Graphics bugs are the best bugs.

Are there schematics, source code etc we can access?

--T

I've swapped the 74HCxx parts with no improvement.

Many thanks in advance!

- Gary

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/3d31cce2-541f-08e4-65ad-a30135319e86%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/3d31cce2-541f-08e4-65ad-a30135319e86%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.