I have a decatron clock I bought from a member here -- very neat piece that
emulates an analog clock on the decatron face. I used a roll-top teak
floppy holder for the clock case and it's a thing of beauty.

The clock and the GC10/4B ran for years, no hiccups, but in the last 6
months the tube became almost non-viewable. The face has silvered or
darkened.

I can still see the glow from the side of the tube just fine.

I don't imagine there is any correcting the darkening.

Anyone have a nice GC10/4B lurking in their stash for a reasonable price?

Terry