Well, This may be the dumbest question of the year - and it's still very
early.

I packed my MOD-SIX_7971 clock and it's tubes away so I can do some
extensive remodeling. The tubes were carefully packaged in a separate
box.Unfortunately, my help dropped a large, heavy box on the tube box, and
broke 5 of the 7 tubes (good thing I had a spare...). It was a legitimate
accident, but I am not sure if my insurance will cover this.

So, I need to find four tubes. Apparently, most have now been added to
hoards. During a purge of surplus "treasures" a couple of years ago, I sold
some spares, thinking that the money would be more useful than tubes (and
ham radio stuff, etc, etc)stored in a closet. Oh well...

Does anyone have any tubes for sale?

Thanks. Jim