From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mac Doktor
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2022 6:52 PM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] El Dorado Frequency Counter Restoration

On Jan 31, 2022, at 3:49 PM, Bill van Dijk <theoldpha...@gmail.com
<mailto:theoldpha...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I have an Eldorado model 1615 in my collection. It has 6 Nixies in the display.
It is cooled with a fan which sounds like a fully loaded 747 taking off! :)

I have the manual for the 1615 if anyone needs it.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of
them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for
science intact."—Carl Sagan, Psychology Today, 1996

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/9CC7CBD1-70A5-4B88-A68B-D5B7F4592701%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/9CC7CBD1-70A5-4B88-A68B-D5B7F4592701%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .