Hi all,

Unfortunately no further info here.

A guess is it a kind of cathode poisoning??

Did you already contact the TCA [ tubecollectorsassociat...@groups.io ]. They
are based in the USA, so the chance is greater there is info to find.

I have the same problem with a rare Pressler N3 dekatron. Anybody her who can
help me on data and applications?

The Pressler N3 is a WW-II tube with a 8 pin ‘German Stahlrohren’ base.

I have no data and therefore no clue how to drive the tube.

Trying to light up the tube with a blue-ray machine did not work

Cheers,

Eric