I get the feeling I have a very similar crt in my collection, but I also
think I mentioned this a while back on here, have you posted already about
this? I think mine is either Toshiba or Panasonic and was a unit often used
in T&M kit, Tektronix protocol analysers come to mind? I had mine running
from a pic and iirc it a) needed an inverted sync pulse to convention and
likely also needed 5v p-p signals?

Hope you get it working, it's a nice little CRT!