I've never had problems with payments on ebay so far, but i have to admit
that i think ebay is getting worse and worse every day.
My biggest issue is that ebay is actively hiding items that can't be
delivered to your address. I have multiple addresses for shipping, but only
the primary one is considered valid at searches. Its a pain switching
between 3 addresses to see "all" items for a specific search.  Not to
mention the ridiculous forced translations they do since a while ago...