Another video of the same event. You can hear someone saying "Run away"!
Astonishingly, you can see that none of the supporting bricks are left - we
found a couple of bricks, on fire, in the carpark of a supermarket about
70mtrs away. No-one was injured though some had holes in their clothes from
the molten iron that showered around the place. In my son's video, right at
the end on the right you can see a brick fly past him.

What we had was a large pumpkin filled with ice under a stack of bricks
that was supporting two large earthenware flower pots (with holes in the
bottom so the molten iron could pour down) - there was about 2kg of
thermite involved and it was lit with a sparkler (firework).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aapZzpYYBaY