Wow, I have not seen those ".22 caliber" Neon bulbs (A1H) since I was a kid
back in the 1970's. Somewhere I think I have a few. A friends father was an
EE and had a bunch of them from work. The friend gave me a few to play
with. I recall that even though they physically looked the same, some were
redder and some were bluer than others. Guessing some had mercury and the
others did not.