Private reply...

> On Apr 25, 2022, at 5:42 PM, 'John Rehwinkel' via neonixie-l
> <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I'd be happy to part with some to a good home.  Shipping can be expensive,
> but maybe you're not too far off (I'm in northern Virginia, near Harpers
> Ferry).

That's less than 90 minutes from here. Are you up for a visit?

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it
said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl
Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980