On 2022-05-06 08:20, Robert G. Schaffrath wrote:
Poly Paks, Meshna, et al. By 1979 used tubes were $4/each and NOS were $5/each at Meshna. I bought a few NOS that I still have but looking back, yes I wish I had bought more. But, honestly, what to do with all of them back then? They were still pretty common.

etco in Montreal had them both separate and with the boards, although the boards had the fingers broken off for the gold. I think the whole module was about 10 Bucks CANADIAN.

--
Charles MacDonald  VA3CPY               Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe