Hi Martin!

Thank you!

Yes, I wrote the code for the 6 digit (and 4 digit) clock controllers.
Those were actually offshoots from the original clock kits. Someone
approached me to sell the controllers separately, and with a few code
changes the controllers were born. Still sell a few here and there to this
day.

Regards,
-Moses