From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Audrey
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2022 5:43 PM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] eBay seller (Nixie, VFD, and various tubes) stockpile

I tried bidding on one interesting lot but it went for $82...
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAPDJQ6B_2VNi7biER_-pG%3DPNqFszyGu6JhprNkaYFz1dKaP_3Q%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAPDJQ6B_2VNi7biER_-pG%3DPNqFszyGu6JhprNkaYFz1dKaP_3Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.