Another ex-Soviet Nixie DMM:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125460995198 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/125460995198>

Take a look at the last picture. The prefix is a capitol letter pi ("П") and
the rotary switch is set to "R" (Roman alphabet) with a downward pointing arrow
next to. What do these things indicate?

I've been wondering what the capitol pi was used for since the first time I saw
an IN-19V. Anyone?

I'm seriously tempted but the shipping for the 4kg package is a bit steep.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Would you like to see the relevant data?"—343 Guilty Spark, Halo 2