After seeing estate sales and ebay stuff, I started an inventory of my
Geiger counters, isotope identifiers, other stuff that is worth something
on ebay vs thrift store crap.  I got 'permanent' ID labels and printed them
with a unique serial number to key to an Excel spreadsheet, and was going
to add a photo of the item.  Then, I moved and well, need to start over
again.  I mean, ll be dead and not caring any more, but it would be a shame
for so much money to be lost for my brothers or nieces...