I have a requirement for a small low power H.V. power supply and am wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction, since almost all of you work 170 V plus supplies for the Nixie clocks. I have a circuit that requires about 350 VDC, with some adjustment would be nice, at a minimum of 5.8mA, I'd prefer to see 15mA perhaps even 20mA. Size is not too important as it's not going into a clock or watch. It does not even need to have a case on it, as I plan to mount it inside of an existing piece of test gear. The input should be 120VAC 60HZ. I assume that this is going to be some sort of switching regulator power supply, which is good, since I do need to have the output isolated from the A.C. line input. I tried Mouser and Ebay but perhaps I'm not looking for it correctly.  A manufacturers name, and or part number, and where to buy, any help would be appreciated,   Thanks,   Ira.