Yes, JRC is Japan Radio. But did they have a Nixie tube factory, or did
they print their name on tubes made by another company? These tubes were
made using rather sophisticated methods, and the tooling would be rather
unique.
Did JRC make Nixie tubes? Did Burroughs make Nixie tubes in Japan?
(I just popped the back off a c.1960 five tube radio made by Monarch in
Japan, and it is full of Matsushita tubes.)
It's an interesting question.