> On Sep 1, 2022, at 2:30 PM, Michail Wilson <m...@michail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks.
> I decided to get the ZMs.  It’s about time.

I grabbed the first Explorer kit (sans tubes) when he listed it yesterday. I
wouldn't be surprised to see something else turn up tomorrow.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of
them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for
science intact."—Carl Sagan, Psychology Today, 1996